- We offer Free Returns on all orders.
- We suggest opening an eBay return for all returns requiring a refund and eBay will provide the prepaid label. Once a return label is created you have 10 days to return the item.
- For reshipments please contact us directly to set up the return. We will provide a prepaid return label. Once a return label is created you have 10 days to return the item.
- Return Period: 30 days from date of delivery.
- All refunds will be for the product price.
- All refunds will be applied via the original method payment.
- All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number written on the shipping label.
- All products must be in Brand New condition in the complete original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.) with all accessories and manufacturer documentation. DO NOT WRITE ON OR APPLY LABELS TO THE MANUFACTURERS PACKAGING. Any clamshell plastic packaging that has been opened cannot be returned.
- Products returned used, opened, damaged (unless damaged during transit) and without all packaging, item materials and manuals and unable to be resold as new CANNOT be returned.
- Defective Items - All potentially defective product returns should be sent directly to the manufacturer or warranty provider for evaluation and warranty support. Refer to the products' individual warranty policy for further information. You must contact us within 30 days from delivery date to address any defective item(s) issue. If the manufacturer is unable to provide resolution, we will replace the defective item if the return is in compliance with the rest of stipulations set forth.
- Shipping Carrier Damages: If your order was damaged in transit, we will be able to offer you a replacement or refund in the form of the original payment method. Please note, in the case of shipping damage, an insurance claim has to be finalized by the carrier before we are able to issue compensation or product replacement. We highly recommend that you inspect the merchandise immediately upon delivery before the carrier leaves. If you detect visible physical damage or missing items, refuse the package. If you accepted the package, please contact us immediately so we assist in getting the issue resolved.
- Delivered but Not Received: In the case the tracking shows your order was delivered but not received we first suggest contacting the carrier for additional delivery information as well as neighbors in case the package was delivered to the incorrect address. We will be happy to try and assist you, however, an insurance claim has to be finalized by the carrier before we are able to issue compensation or product replacement.
- Exchanges: We do not process traditional exchanges. Instead, simply return your original item(s), and place a new order. We treat exchanges like a new order, so our customers get the benefit of resetting their 30 day return period.
- Electronics (including heart rate monitors)
- Products that have been previously installed
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC
- Items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases
- Mouth guards and earbuds (or any items deemed personal)
- Personal articles of clothing that have been worn or used