Our goal at Tasca Parts is 100% customer satisfaction.
We do understand, however, that you may need to return an item from time to time.
How long do I have to return an item?
- All returns must receive pre-approval and be authorized within 30 days of your delivery receipt.
- Arrange for a return by contacting us at 1-800-915-3141 or emailing us through Ebay.
How do I get a Return Authorization (RA) Number?
- Call 1-800-915-3141 within 30 days of the date of delivery to get your Return Authorization (RA) number.
- We are open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST.
- You’ll need your order number or invoice number, full name, address, phone number, email address, part number, and the reason for the return.
- Print a Return Authorization form here or call us at 1-800-915-3141 to obtain one.
What items are returnable for refunds?
New or Unused Items
- Pre-approved returns must be in their original condition - with all original components. The part cannot be disassembled, painted, mounted or damaged due to incorrect or attempted installation.
- All items must be repackaged in their original, undamaged packaging. If the original package has been damaged call us at 1-800-915-3151 to discuss the return.
- Installed, plugged in, or unsealed electrical parts or components are not refundable.
- We are not responsible for installation errors, incorrectly ordered item(s), shipping & handling charges, towing expenses, labor expenses, rental car expenses, and/or any additional repair expenses due to a part that has been installed incorrectly and/or is defective.
Some auto parts have a core charge applied to them that is refundable from the manufacturer. Parts that have core charges include generators, starters, catalytic converters, alloy wheels, engines, ECM/BCM modules, transmissions, transfer cases, and some diesel fuel parts like injectors.
- All cores must be returned within 90 days and in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges on core returns.
- You must include a copy of the original invoice with the part for return identification as well as a copy of the RA form.
- The part must be clean, assembled, drained of all fluids, and not have any missing parts. It must be complete, undamaged, and placed in the original package used for the replacement part.
- We will process your return as soon as we receive it, and your core credit will be available within 15 days.
- If you need assistance with your core return, you can call us or contact us through Ebay. We’ll get back to you within 72 hours.
Is there a restocking fee?
- Some returned parts are charged a 20% restocking fee by their manufacturer or supplier. We will discuss this with you when you call to get your RA number.
How do I package my return?
- All items must be repackaged in their original, undamaged packaging. If the original package has been damaged call us at 1-800-915-3141 to discuss the return.
- Please be sure to ask about any special packaging instructions that may be necessary to return your item to keep it safe during shipping.
- We are not responsible for any damage to any item that is being returned to our facility in an inadequate or improper way other than specified.
- Parts must be in their original condition – with all original components. The part cannot be disassembled, painted, mounted or damaged due to incorrect or attempted installation.
- You must include your Return Authorization form with RA number.
Who is financially responsible for return shipping charges?
- You are responsible for all shipping/freight charges on orders unless the error is on our part.
- You are also responsible for any installation error expenses, towing expenses, labor expenses, repair expenses or rental car costs incurred due to the use or installation of an incorrect or defective part.
When will I receive my refund?
- You should receive your credit within 15 days of the date we receive the return at our warehouse.
- Credit will be applied to your PayPal account.
- We will send you a “Credit Approval” email once your account has been credited. Please note that delays in processing may occur due to your bank or PayPal.
- If you haven’t received your refund within 20 days, please call one of our customer service specialists at 1-800-915-3141 for assistance.
How do I cancel an order?
- Orders or portions of orders may be cancelled up until the time they are shipped.
- Items that have left our building for shipment and are no longer in our possession cannot be cancelled and/or refunded until they are returned back to us in their original condition.
- Some parts are charged a 20% restocking fee by their manufacturer or supplier. We will discuss this with you when you call to get your RA number.
How do I return a damaged package?
- Contact us immediately at 1-800-915-3141 if you receive an item that has been damaged during shipping.
- The parcel carrier is responsible for delivery of your package and we may need to contact the shipping company on your behalf.
- Retain all packaging as it will need to be inspected by the shipping company. Your claim will be denied if original packaging is missing.
What if my package is lost?
- Contact us immediately if your order becomes lost in transit. We will file a claim with the parcel carrier responsible for delivering your package.
- Refunds will not be issued until the claim is resolved with the parcel carrier, which may take up to 28 business days.
- Please note that international orders may take up to three weeks for delivery due to customs clearance.
- Tasca Automotive Group is not responsible for any packages that have been lost or stolen.