Midway Auto Parts, LLC. offers extended warranties for Transmissions and Engines. We offer 1 - 3-year parts and labor warranties. The cost of these warranties varies depending on how much the transmission and/or engine is under our listings. This value-added service can be added to the total purchase price BEFORE checkout.
If you wish to purchase an extended warranty, please message us BEFORE purchasing, so we can revise the listing and add the warranty to the purchase price.
Please See Our HELP Section for Complete Warranty Information.
Warranty Pricing Information:
|Drive Train EXCEPT Diesel Engines||Drive Train EXCEPT Diesel Engines
|1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR||3 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR
|$0 - 500: $200.00||$0 - 500: $375.00
|$501 - 1000: $275.00||$501 - 1000: $500.00
|$1100 & UP: $350.00||$1100 & UP: $650.00
|OR 20% WHICHEVER IS GREATER||OR 40% WHICHEVER IS GREATER
|1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR|
|$1500.00 FORD 6.0/6.4|
|$1000.00 ALL OTHER DIESELS|
Midway Auto Parts standard and extended warranties are limited by the following terms:
1. Keep your receipt! This is proof of purchase as well as showing the type of warranty purchased with your part.
2. Warranties are not transferable! Only the individual or business which purchased the part may make warranty claim.
3. Warranties are for like parts only. Under no circumstances will a refund be given for a defective part if a like part can be provided by Midway Auto Parts or one of its vendors.
4. If a customer purchases a replacement part before Midway Auto Parts can make good on the warranty, the warranty will be considered void and the customer forfeits their claim to a refund.
5. Warranty starts on day of purchase.
Claiming a Warranty:
If you wish to make a claim under warranty:
1. Notify Midway Auto Parts immediately in person or in writing by calling our Warranty Department at (816-242-0156).
2. Do not remove the part/assembly from the car or disassemble it. Doing so voids your warranty and releases Midway Auto Parts from all obligations.
3. Allow Midway Auto Parts to inspect the vehicle, part and installation. This allows us the opportunity to determine the best course of action.
4. Midway Auto Parts reserves the right to provide replacement parts and/or assemblies (as necessary) until all options are exhausted. Only then will a refund be considered.
• Are guaranteed against engine knock, excessive smoke and oil consumption (>2 quarts per thousand miles), inadequate oil pressure, turned bearing and cracks in heads, block or pistons.
• Oil/ fluid leaks, loose timing belts/chains and fuel components, tune-ups, water pumps, distributors and exhaust manifolds are not covered by this warranty.
• Warranty is contingent upon oil and filter change at installation and every 3,000 miles thereafter. Customer must provide proof of service to validate claim.
• Overheating and/or improper installation will void all warranties.
NOTE: Excluded from this warranty are the fuel components, water pump, gaskets, all electrical parts, hoses, lines, intake and exhaust manifolds, fuel injector pumps, all other fuel injection parts and all other external parts. Calibration and adjustment of excluded parts is also excluded from this warranty.
• Midway Auto Parts warrants to the original purchaser the transmission to be free of defects for the duration of time per warranty purchased from the date of sale.
• The parts covered by this warranty are the transfer case/transmission cases and all internal parts including the torque converter.
• Transmission filter and pan gasket must be replaced during installation if applicable.
NOTE: Excluded from this warranty are the mounts, shifting linkage, flywheel, gaskets/seals, programming, any external sensor, all other external parts and problems that result from not installing new front and rear main seals when installing the transmission.
Installation error is not covered under warranty.
1. Incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to damage to or the cost of related parts, loss of income, travel expenses, loss of transportation, towing fees, diagnostic are not covered by this warranty.
2. Parts installed in vehicles used for fleet or commercial purposes will be limited to 30,000 miles of coverage.
3. Parts installed in vehicles for the use of racing or used off-roading are not covered by this warranty.
4. Parts installed in vehicles with modifications, including but not limited to the installation of parts not originally intended for the vehicle by its manufacturers, are not covered by this warranty.
5. This warranty does not cover damage or failure arising directly or indirectly from improper installation (not in accordance with the original equipment manufacturer’s specifications) or related vehicle problems, misuse, maintenance, neglect, abuse, overheating, vandalism, abnormal operation, environmental conditions, accident or any damage which was apparent and not reported at the time of delivery.
6. Injury or death to persons or damage or destruction of property.
*Products repaired or replaced under warranty shall carry the remaining term of the original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer. All warranty claims must have proof of maintenance records per factory recommendations.