If your order comes in by 4PM EST we do our best to ship out same day that your order is placed. We ship from multiple warehouses and depending on availability your order may ship out of a warehouse that might take an extra day or so to get to you. Or your order may ship out of more than one location.
- There will be a restocking fee of 20% accessed on all returns
- Request a Return Authorization Number by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-508-636-7362.
- Any package received without a Return Authorization Number will be refused
- All Returns must be received within 30 days
- All Returns must be in new, unused and uninstalled condition and be in the original box and/or packaging
- Freight charges are non-refundable
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs on all returns
- Any shipments that have been refused and returned back to us will have an automatic 20% restocking fee.
- If the packaging an/or seal have been broken on any electronic product they will be non-returnable
- All orders that had free outgoing shipping, the original shipping cost will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Check that the parts are complete and in their original unmarked manufacturer part boxes. Put the part boxes in a shipping box - returns sent in just the manufacturer's packaging may not be refundable if the original box is damaged in shipping.
- Include the RMA# on the outside of the shipping box with the parts. (If we don't know the RMA#, we will not know who the part came from or why it's coming back, we can't provide a refund!)
- If possible, ship the package using the ground service of a trackable carrier (such as UPS, US Mail with Delivery Confirmation or FedEx).
- After you've shipped the package, please let us know the tracking numb er so we can alert the warehouse staff to expect it. Please send the number in an email to email@example.com, or call us at 1-508-636-7362.