Andrew and Marc started HouseLabels in 2009 with these principles:
- manufacture a high-quality product by not overlooking any component: face stock, adhesive and glassine
- price in a way to provide outstanding value to our customers
- ship quickly since many customers wait until the last minute to reorder
- provide excellent customer support as the test of any organization is how it performs under adverse situations
We are incredibly humbled by how well these principles have been received in the marketplace and the resultant breakneck pace in the growth of our business. We look forward to continuing to improve and enhance our product offerings as well as providing quick shipping and responsive customer support. A little more information about us ...
HouseLabels.com specializes in producing various kinds of self-adhesive label products. Our main products include printer labels, direct thermal labels (including thermal labels/scales labels for supermarkets, shipping labels, barcode labels, etc.), thermal transfer labels (art paper labels, shipping labels, barcode labels, etc.), all kinds of stickers, security labels, school/office labels, etc.
- We start with superior raw materials:
- 80G/M2 high quality direct thermal paper
- Acrylic, permanent adhesive
- White glassine release paper, 60G/M2
- Superb whiteness
- Water, grease and rub resistant
- Labels are produced using the latest technology and undergo numerous quality control checks. Our certifications include ISO 9000/9001/9004/19011: 2000 and others.
- HouseLabels.com meets or exceeds OEM manufacturer specifications. Our labels will not damage your Dymo print head. We use state of the art glue technologies which conform to our stringent standards.
- Our labels are produced in a clean environment and immediately packed first into protective polybags and then into mini-cartons to protect the rolls from dirt, sunlight and scuffing.