Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods are available. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are based on the shipping method that you choose. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Generally, you will have the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery (such as One-Day service). If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received and clear credit authorization by 1:00 p.m. CST or your order will not be processed until the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Within the U.S.
5 - 12 business days
Economy is the least expensive and is serviced by UPS mail innovations or surepost. Final delivery is made by
a postal carrier.
3 - 7 business days
Standard is shipped using UPS ground or
USPS priority depending on the weight and
1 - 2 business days
Express is shipped using UPS overnight or USPS express mail depending on the weight and destination.
- A USPS carrier will deliver to PO Boxes, APOs/FPO addresses, or US Territory addresses.
- Domestic shipments will be supplied a delivery confirmation and/or a tracking number.
- Shipments are processed once payment clears and shipped within 1-2 business days.
Outside the U.S.
Our standard international services include USPS Priority or DHL Mail Service (there are no brokerage fees associated with this shipping method, delivery would be made by the same carrier that would deliver a USPS parcel). Which service used is determined by weight and destination. Sorry, but we do not adhere to requests for a preferred service. Standard parcels can take in excess of 4-6 weeks to arrive due to customs delays, but typically arrive within 2 weeks. For guaranteed tracking, we recommend selecting our expedited service, USPS Express Mail International.
- Shipments are processed once payment clears, and shipped within 4 business days.
- International Standard shipping may not come with tracking. For guaranteed tracking, select International Expedited.
- International Expedited shipping class utilizes USPS Express Mail International.
- Orders valued at $500 or greater must be shipped via Express International. Expedited International must be selected as the service class.
- Shipments to Canada can take 3-6 weeks for delivery due to customs delays; select Expedited International for faster delivery.
- Click here for a list of countries that BHFO does not ship to.
- Import duties & taxes are not included in item price or shipping costs and are the buyer's responsibility.
- Check with your country's customs office to determine import costs prior to bidding/buying.
- Due to frequent customs delays, allow 6-8 weeks for arrival of packages shipped to the following destinations: Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Croatia, France, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Moldova, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, and Ukraine.
- Government regulations prohibit marking merchandise below value or marking items as "gifts".
- Items from our international ebay listings cannot be combined with our US ebay listings - for example, an item purchased from us on ebay.ca will not be able to be combined with an item purchased on ebay.com.
Paying for multiple items? Here's How:
- Bid on all items for up to 14 days after you win your first item
- Click "Pay Now" on the item you have won
- Select each item you would like to combine shipping, then hit "Continue"
- Checkout using eBay's Checkout System
- Orders are automatically consolidated if paid within 2 hours of each other and the same shipping service is selected. If you wish to prevent this automatic consolidation, please make sure to space your payments over 2 hours apart.
How much is combined shipping for each additional item?
- Domestic and International: You will pay full shipping on the first item or whichever item in your order has the highest shipping rate. Each additional item will be shipped at a discounted rate that can be found on the shipping and payments tab of the listing.