Airsoft Station offers the following shipping services:
|Standard (3-7 Business Days)||This is the most economical shipping option. Packages shipped this method should be delivered within 7 business days*.
This option is also free for retail orders containing a product total over $149.00. Free shipping is not offered for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or any PO Boxes.
|Expedited (2-3 Business Days)||Packages shipped this method should be delivered within 2-3 business days*.|
|Express (1-2 Business Days)||Packages shipped this method should be delivered within 1-2 business days*.|
|In-Store Pickup||These orders will be processed and available for pickup in person at our Oakdale, MN retail location.|
|International Shipping Options||Displayed options will vary by country depending on where the order is being shipped to.|
Note: All delivery windows are in business days and do not include weekends. *Order Processing Time is not included in this delivery window.
Example order: An order placed from after-hours on Friday through Sunday will be processed (see Order Processing) on Monday with the shipping transit times starting on Tuesday. An order placed after-hours on Friday through Sunday with Expedited Shipping should arrive between Wednesday-Thursday.
RETURNS & WARRANTY POLICIES DETAILS:
Our Customer Service team is happy to help resolve any issues you may have been experiencing with your purchases from www.ebaystores.com/airsoftstation. The following are important notes about returning any airsoft products for refund, store credit, warranty repairs, or exchanges. Please carefully review all the information below before proceeding with your return.
- An RMA # is required for all returns. To obtain an RMA # please request one from our contact page.
- The 30 day returns and warranty policy starts at the date of delivery.
- All Warranty related returns will be inspected by our technicians to determine warranty coverage.
- Return requests are answered in the order they are received. Please allow 1-3 business days for our customer service team to process your return request.
- All returns are subject to inspection by our returns department before being processed. Returns that are missing the factory packaging, are not returned in new condition, or show signs of abuse may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
The following will void your warranty and ability to return an item:
- Attempting to disassemble, upgrade, repair, or alter the product in any way. This includes the removal of the federally mandated orange tip, any warning/safety labels or markings, SB199 or other state/city compliant markings for any airsoft guns on all orders to and from the state of California (or others that may require them).
- Use of low grade BBs. Do not use 0.12g BBs in any airsoft guns other than low end, entry level plastic guns (aka LPEGS). Using low grade BBs or BBs lighter than 0.20g BBs in any metal gearbox or competition level gun will cause damage to the gun and void all warranties and possibility of return. Airsoft Station does not cover internal warranties on guns damaged by the use of 0.12g BB.
- Due to the nature and use of airsoft products external damage and/or wear and tear is not covered under warranty of any product.
- Batteries that are not charged using a smart charger are not covered under warranty. A smart charger is required to safely charge all batteries.
- Use of LiPO/LiFE or any other high voltage/current batteries in guns not specifically advertised by the manufacturer as "LiPO-Ready".
- Garments or Tactical Gear/Apparel that is soiled or missing it's original tags. Soiled garments or those with tags removed will not be accepted under any circumstance and can be returned to the buyer at the buyer's expense.