All items offer a 14-day return policy beginning on the item delivery date. All returns require prior authorization (RMA). Any returns shipped back to Acer without authorization may be returned to the buyer at an additional expense.
Before initiating a return, please use the link below for product support:
Our support portal offers customers:
- Downloads (drivers and manuals)
- Common troubleshooting help
- Answers to most product questions
If you still need to return an item, follow the process below.
Please provide the order information, your contact information, the reason for the return and, if possible, the serial number of the unit.
We will then provide you with a return shipping label and packing slip. Pack the item carefully. Include the packing slip, apply the shipping label, and send the item back within 5 business days of the date you request a return. You must return the item within 5 business days of requesting the return. Once we receive your order we will inspect the return. Please allow up to 6 business days of receiving the returned item for your refund.
*Support is available Monday-Friday from 9A-6P ET. Emails usually receive a response within 1 business day.
- Acer is unable to honor replacement requests and will only be able to honor refunds as a resolution for a return.
- Return shipping costs are borne by the customer; unless Acer specifically agrees otherwise. Customer must contact customer support to obtain an RMA prior to returning product
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPERLY PACKAGING PRODUCTS TO BE RETURNED AND FOR DELIVERING THE PRODUCTS TO THE COMMON CARRIER DESIGNATED BY ACER. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PRODUCT DURING RETURN SHIPMENT.
- Returned products must be in the same condition as you received them. A fee may be charged for any product returned without original packaging, missing parts or manuals, or otherwise not in like-new saleable condition.
- Refund for returned product may include a deduction for shipping and handling charges, non returned or missing parts, depreciation and/or other non-cancellable charges.