Spigen offers a 2-year limited manufacturer warranty for Spigen cases. Spigen products
purchased from distributors or resellers are not covered by the warranty. Certain Spigen
products may have different warranties, which will be explicitly stated within this
This warranty is only valid for items that are considered defected. Defects are defined
as imperfections or flaws that are produced by a manufacturing error. Accidental drops,
installation failures, normal wear and tear, etc. caused by the owner are not covered
under this warranty.
* Important Note: For purchases made on Amazon.com, eBay.com or any other online
marketplaces, the warranty mentioned above may or may not qualify. Only products sold
specifically by Official Spigen online stores are covered by these warranties. Spigen
products sold by any other seller(s) on these platforms will not qualify.
* Excluding the express warranty provided, Spigen Inc., in no event shall be liable for
any incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising from the use of any
Spigen product, including, but without limitation, device damage, data loss, or personal
Spigen Outlet Warranty
Spigen does not provide warranty covers for Outlet products
Spigen Lifetime Warranty
Spigen offers a limited lifetime warranty for all Spigen film screen protectors
This warranty is only valid for screen protectors that are considered defects. Defect
is defined as an imperfection or flaw that is produced by a manufacturing error.
Accidental drops, installation failures, etc. caused by the owner are not covered
under this warranty.
* Important Note: This warranty excludes all glass products.
Spigen General Defect Warranty
All products listed below come with a 100-day general warranty:
- Body Shields
- Glass Products
- Style Ring
- Other Accessories
* All terms and conditions for any and all warranties are subject to change under the
sole discretion of Spigen Inc.
The Spigen warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end-buyer. Proof of
purchase is required to qualify for the warranty.
Only products that are purchased directly from Spigen are eligible for this warranty as
other sellers/channels may offer different or altered warranties.
The warranty does not cover the following:
To submit a warranty:
- Normal wear and tear from daily use of product
- Product was used for unintended purposes
- Misuse, mishandling, accident, or other abnormal use of product
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Product is not genuine or not manufactured by Spigen
- Third party purchases are not covered under Spigen warranties
Please contact us to request a warranty, and provide us with the following information:
- Date of purchase
- Photos of the issue (a bird’s eye photo, and a close up of the problem)
- A photo of the back of the box packaging
Once the information has been received, we will verify your eligibility for our warranty
DISCLAIMER: All products returned to Spigen Inc. will be subject to review for
authentication. If any of the products are found to be counterfeit, it will be
confiscated and turned over to Spigen's legal department for further actions. These
counterfeit items will not be returned once in the possession of Spigen Inc.