|Terms and Conditions|
Payment and shipment terms may vary on individual items.
Money Order/Cashiers Check, Personal Check OtherSee Description
We Accept Paypal Only for Confirmed US addresses.
We also accept Bank wires, Cashier's Checks, Money orders, Personal checks (clearance time required), Western Union, credit cards and Paypal.
|Store ship-to locations
International Shipping is via US Postal Service Global Express 3-5 days.
|Shipping & Handling
||Buyer Pays Shipping.
||7% if shipped to FL
No Sales tax with the exception of Florida residents.
|Customer service & return policy
Returns & Exchanges
ScitScat Music is musicians serving musicians, so we understand what it's like to open a non-working item and we're here to help you get what you deserve.
Please make sure you have read and understand our return/exchange policy before placing your order.
- Please include a copy of your invoice, so we know who it's coming from.
- Orders are covered under our 30 day return period, unless stated otherwise.
- After 30 days, all items must go through the Manufacturer directly, all information should be included in package or on their web sites.
- All products must be returned in like-new condition, and show no signs of wear, including all original packaging and all documentation and accessories or it will not be accepted for return.
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Please remember to insure the item you are returning, so you are protected.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for all refunds to post to your account, credit card companies can take up to 30 days to post credits to your account.
- Copy-protected items like Books, Videos, Tutorials, Magazines, Software, Sample Libraries, and CD-ROMs.
- Recording equipment including Multi-track, Hard Disk, CD Burners, Tape Recorders, Computer Hardware.
- Personal use items such as Microphones, Headphones, Ear Plugs and In-ear Monitors.
- Discontinued/ Clearance which includes B-Stock & Refurbished Items
- Shipping is non-refundable.