Payment & Terms
Money Order/Cashiers Check, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, American Express
|Store ship-to locations
||the United States, Canada
For international orders, we only accept Bidpay or Wire Transfer. Please contact us for the shipping fee.
|Shipping & Handling
||Buyer Pays Shipping.
||8.75% if shipped to CA
|Customer service & return policy
||Please contact us for return policy.
|Terms and Conditions
||Payment and shipment terms may vary on individual items.
All warranty periods start on the invoice date.
- Removal of warranty labels and/or serial number will void all warranty.
- Physical Damage will void all warranty
- Most of the computer electronic products come with one year parts and labor warranty. However, some products may come with a shorter warranty period or manufacture warranty only. Shorter warranty or manufacture warranty products will be mentioned on the item description.
- Some of our products come with manufacture warranties only. With these products, please contact the manufacture directly regarding any RMA issue.
- All return requests must be made within 14 days from the invoice date. No refunds or exchanges will be valid after the 14 day invoice date period or the warranty expiration date, whichever comes first.
- All claims for damage, missing items or shipment errors must be made within 3 days after receipt of shipment.
- If your burner is not listed on your purchased DVD media’s compatibility list, then there is no refund or exchange.
- Used CD/DVD Printers, CD media, and DVD media are non-refundable.
- No refund/exchange of any item unless it is defective or unable to repair.
- No refund/exchange of any item if such item cannot do other than what has been advertised.
- 30% restocking fee may be charged on current market price for merchandise in resellable condition returned within 14 days from the invoice date.
- Please allow 8-10 business days to process your return/exchange(exclude shipping period). Please note that shortage of inventory, overload or other special circumstances might delay the process.
- Shipping and handling, insurance, and labor fee will not be refunded in any case. Buyer is always responsible for return shipping costs and insurance; Hence SANDYYANG.COM will not reimburse any return shipping cost.
- Under no condition, SANDYYANG.COM will cross-ship any item. In other words, we will not ship out any exchange item(s) until we received the RMA return item(s).
- For replacements, SANDYYANG.COM will ship back to the customer via Ground Shipping in the continental US. Non-continental US customers pay for round trip shipping.
- Returned package MUST have a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number provided by SANDYYANG.COM RMA number must be written on the outside box of the return package. Any merchandise returned without a RMA number will be rejected from SANDYYANG.COM
- One RMA number can be issued only for one item. If you plan to return more than one item, then you will need to request a different RMA number for each item.
- RMA return(s) must be received within 10 days from the RMA number issued date.
- Return(s) must have the original packaging and accessories, and a copy of the invoice included in returning package.
- Please pack the return package well. All duplicators must be double packed in their original packaging. If the original package material is lost, please contact SANDYYANG.COM for packing information. SANDYYANG.COM will not be responsible for any shipping loss or physical damages. We strongly recommend you to purchase shipping insurance on the returned item(s).
- SANDYYANG.COM reserves the right to refuse any service to anyone who violates SANDYYANG.COM company policy.
- SANDYYANG.COM is not responsible for typographical errors on the web site or any of our advertisements.