MAKE YOUR OWN LIQUID STEVIA :)
Liquid Stevia Directions
- Mix one part Steviva Brands stevia powder with four parts warm water.
- Optional: 1 drop of grape seed extract (possesses antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties that will preserve the liquid)
- Mix well until all the stevia powder is dissolved.
- Put into a small glass dropper bottle and refrigerate.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
In keeping with our promise to offer the highest quality of stevia to our ebay community, we will only sell "organic"stevia products in bulk. We have declined unsubstantiated offers from other manufacturers. That being said, we will continue to offer category 3 versions of stevia-based products.
We get a lot of questions regarding the autheniticity of the organic statement, so read very carefully before you consider purchasing.
In the United States, federal legislation defines three levels of organic foods.
- Category one: Products made entirely with certified organic ingredients and methods can be labeled "100% organic,"
- Category two: Products with at least 95% organic ingredients may be labeled "organic." Both of these categories may also display the USDA Organic seal.
- Category three: Products containing a minimum of 70% organic ingredients, can be labeled "made with organic ingredients," but may not display the USDA Organic seal. In addition, products may also display the logo of the certification body that approved them.Products made with less than 70% organic ingredients can not be advertised as "organic," but can list individual ingredients that are organic as such in the product's ingredient statement.
My concern holds that certification is replacing consumer education, and this goes against the essential, holistic nature of organic farming. By reducing complex issues and regulations to a simple, convenient certified organic label, consumers may more easily ignore the principles and practices behind organics, leaving the definition of organic farming and organic food open to manipulation.
The SteviaSweet 95-60 Bulk powder is made from organic stevia leaves and can be referenced by the company website at steviva.com . Also, the certifications can be requested directly from
firstname.lastname@example.org at the corporate office.
Researchers conducted a comparison experiment of organic manure and chemical fertilizer in Stevia rebaudiana.*Although the total glycosides from the organic manure cultivation process is significantly higher than the chemical fertilizer cultivation, organic manure can improve the total glycosides of the leaves significantly, but there is no effect on the content of rebaudioside A (RAb)and stevioside (STV).
Why Choose Stevia Extract Powder by Steviva Brands?
As one of the nation’s leading suppliers of stevia products, they are committed to producing the
food industry’s best all natural, high intensity sweetener. It’s ideal for baked goods, confections,
sweet goods, packaged meals, beverages and marinades.
• Proprietary combination of Steviosides to Rebaudiosides for least bitterness
(95% stevioside to 60% RebA concentration)
• 100% natural in every sense of the word (unlike most brands)
• Uses only the finest, organic stevia leaves
• No fillers, Maltodextrin or other additives
• Water extraction: assures no residual petrochemicals or bleach
And is certified Kosher, Parve-133, by the Oregon Kosher Organization.
Stevia has been popular in many other countries for decades but its popularity
and usage has soared since the FDA and EU determined varieties of stevia like
SteviaSweet 95-60 can be used as a food additive. This coupled with the decision
which classifies steviol glycosides such as SteviaSweet 95-60 generally regarded
as safe (GRAS) in the U.S., Great Britain and abroad make SteviaSweet 95-60 the
right choice in high intensity sweeteners.
Healthy eating: it’s the biggest trend in the food industry.And it will only get bigger as more and more nutritional research information becomes available to the public.
Smart manufacturers are responding by switching out their traditional ingredients for healthier ones…hopefully without sacrificing flavor.
That’s where Steviva Brands – SteviaSweet can help. Our pure, all-natural sweetener is extracted from the stevia herb, checking every box on the health-minded customer’s list while delivering the same taste and 300 times as much sweetening power as sugar.
Stevia Your Natural High Intensity Sweetener
• Cost effective - 200-300 times sweeter than sugar
• 100% clean and natural, chemical free - targets the natural/
• Reliable consistency, availability, quality and compliance with
• Superior quality control standards with validated critical
processes are to ensure consistency
• 100% natural - Zero calories - Zero carbs (targets low carb dieters)
• Certified Kosher, Allergen free, Non GMO and Gluten Free
• US FDA GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) status
• 100% food safety compliant
*The effect of organic manure and chemical fertilizer on growth and development of Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni Original Research Article
Energy Procedia, Volume 5, 2011, Pages 1200-1204
Xiangyang Liu, Guangxi Ren, Yan Shi