K K Music Store 2
|We Offer a Wide Variety of Quality Violin, Viola, Cello, Trombone, Trumpet, Clarinet, Flute, Guitar, Saxophone and Many More Band & Orchestra instruments At Below-Wholesale Prices. All of our instruments had been approved by 1000's of music teachers, band instructors and schools nationwide.|
KK Music Store One (1) Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year Limited Warranty
KK Music Store is proud to provide high quality musical instruments at affordable prices. Our reputation, service and our competitive prices is something that we pride ourselves on. Most of the products we carry on our website comes with a standard One (1) Year Limited Warranty (“1-Year Warranty” or “Warranty”). This gives you a complete peace of mind knowing that your investment is well protected. In the event of a claim, you simply contact us and we’ll take care of everything for you, instead of you going through the trouble of dealing with the manufacture, which could cause you more frustration. If your instrument fails while covered, the 1-Year Warranty assures you that your purchase will either be repaired or replaced with another of the same or similar characteristics.
This Warranty is valid for one year from the time the instrument is received. Lacquer, epoxy and plated finishes are covered under this warranty relative to manufacturing defects only. There is no warranty against deterioration due to perspiration, acid, corrosion, atmosphere, wear and tear or other external causes.
Corks, springs, pads and other parts subject to normal wear have no warranty coverage. Shipping and insurance charges for instruments requiring warranty services are to be paid by the owner. KK Music Store will be the sole judge as to the cause of damage or defects and be responsible for repair. If a replacement is needed, the replacement product or part may be either new or refurbished, and may not necessarily be the same brand as your original.
This Warranty excludes all consequential damages. It does not cover damages resulting from accident, misuse, normal wear and tear or tampering. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Warranty Claim Procedure:
- Customer should contact KK Music Store to report a warranty issue and to diagnose the problem.
- If KK Music Store deems the unit to be defective, they will provide the Customer with an Exchange Authorization Number (EMA#).
- The Customer will ship the defective instrument back to KK Music Store with the EMA# on the outside of the package. Customers are also advised to include a check/money order for return shipping.
- KK Music Store will do their best to replace/repair the defective instrument within 7 business days (not guaranteed) and ship the replaced/repaired instrument back to the Customer.
- This Warranty starts from the day the instrument is received.
- Your warranty reference number will be the same as your order number. You will need to provide the reference number to report or follow up on a warranty issue.
- This warranty covers all defects in workmanship with all labor and material cost for repair paid for by KK Music Store. If a replacement is needed, the replacement product or part may be either new or refurbished, and may not necessarily be the same brand as your original.
- Shipping and insurance charges for instruments requiring warranty services are to be paid by the owner.
- If an instrument fails within the first 15 days of delivery, it is considered Defective on Arrival (“DOA”). KK Music Store will replace the instrument at no cost with 2-way shipping paid for.
- Recourse on repair/replacement of parts or whole is at the sole discretion of KK Music Store.
- Any repairs carried out by a third party without KK Music Store’s prior approval will NOT be reimbursed under any circumstances.
- Damages, deterioration or malfunction resulting form misuse, negligence, accident, abuse, improper operation or failure to properly maintain the instrument, in warrantor’s judgment, are not covered under this Warranty.
- Damages that, in the warrantor’s judgment, have been brought about by repair or alteration done by a repair persons not specifically authorized to do so in writing by the warrantor are not covered under this Warranty.
- Lacquer, epoxy and plated finishes. There is no warranty against deterioration due to perspiration, acid, corrosion, atmosphere, wear and tear or other external causes.
- Strings, mouthpieces, bows, reeds, cases, corks, springs, pads and other parts or accessories subject to normal wear or customization (i.e. bridge, pegs, etc.) have no warranty coverage.
- This Warranty shall not extend to consequential damages, which include but are not limited to loss of use of the instrument, third party actions (fire, collision, vandalism, theft, etc.), or acts of God.