Welcome to Imagize Your World! Thank you for supporting Handmade in the U.S.A.!
Thank you for your patience while I update this page...
There are several great ways to shop:
- Click on a picture or link (below) to search for that featured item type, theme or color group
- Select a category from the list (on the left)
- Use the store Search Box (on the left) to manually enter your own search term
- ... or Browse All My Items!
If you need assistance, I'm here to help! Click on the "Contact" link on my profile page -- or the "Contact Seller" link for any item in my store -- to ask a question. :)
* CLEARANCE items (and variations) are listed at discounted prices, and may be prototypes, samples, discontinued items/options, returns, imperfect items, etc. so please read all details carefully.
Shop for Jewelry by Color: Black, Gray, White, Brown, Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Purple, Blue, Green, Teal, Rainbow
Shop by Holiday, Season or Theme:
- Valentine's Day... Hearts, Love, Wedding
- St. Patrick's Day... Lucky, Irish, Shamrocks
- Easter... Bunny, Eggs, Candy, Cross, He Is Risen
- Independence Day/4th of July... Patriotic, Red-White-and-Blue, American Flag
- Halloween... Skulls, Spiders, Spider Webs, Bats, Blood Spatter
- Autumn... Leaves, Pumpkins, Trees
- Winter... Snowflakes, Snowmen
- Christmas... Santa Claus, Red-and-Green, Bells, Starlight Mints, Candy Canes, Light Strings
~ Messages & Announcements ~
August 25, 2019
- Holiday Reminder: Monday, September 02 is a Federal Holiday, observed by the USPS.
- That day is not counted as a "business day."
- The USPS will not be accepting new packages that day.
- USPS packages will not be delivered that day.
- If you have special timing needs, please plan accordingly.
Updates on my eBay store/items revamp (last updated April 24, 2019)...
- If you are waiting for specific items to be listed/relisted, or color sample photos to be included, please let me know so I can prioritize them and notify you when they have been added.
- If you cannot find what you are looking for, or need a custom listing, please contact me for assistance.
- The following changes/updates are currently in progress...
- The following changes/updates will begin soon...
- Reorganizing Suede Lace jewelry listings
- ... they will be listed by Suede type instead of by color group
- Adding more Suede Lace options
- Adding more Deerskin and Deertan Lace Color and Width options
- Adding more Leather and Chain (Chokers and Bracelets) Style options
- Returning (and adding more) Chain Necklace and Chain Bracelet Color and Width options
- Adding Leather Cord and Bead Wrap Bracelets
- Adding Wrap Chokers (satin, suede, etc.)
- Adding "Barbed Wire" Leather Cord
- Adding Woven/Braided/Knotted/Macrame/etc. Cord Chokers and Bracelets
- And much more!
- As always, if you have any questions, just ask! :)
~ Select Older Messages & Announcements ~
April 11, 2016
- My adjustable Chokers (Velvet, Satin, Lace, etc.) have been improved! As of April 04, 2016, the chains are a heavier gauge, and noticeably stronger than the style I've been using for the last 8+ years.
- The previous chain style worked well for plain lightweight ribbon chokers, but the new chain that recently became available allows for more versatility and uniformity.
- The chokers can be worn more tightly, but PLEASE use caution to avoid injury!
- Pendants, charms, or other embellishments with some weight can now be added to the chokers.
- New heavier choker options will be listed in the near future.
- There is no longer a different chain style for the gunmetal option; all five metal colors are the same.
- For those familiar with my previous chain, this new style is also brass, and looks basically the same, only a little larger with a little heavier gauge.
- For comparison, I am including a size-reference photo of both the previous chain (shown in Antique Silver), and the new chain (shown in Silver Tone).
- The previous chain style will still be available as a substitution, for those who prefer the "daintier" look, and lighter weight chain.
- The even larger and heavier gauge Steel chain (shown below in Gold tone) will still be available as a substitution -- for Silver Tone, Gold Tone and Gunmetal options only -- for those who plan to add VERY heavy embellishments, or simply prefer a "chunkier" look.
- To request one of the substitutions, just include a note during checkout, as always.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know!