|Imagize Your World Store Home Page|
Posted: Dec 03, 2019
Christmas Shopping Reminder...
- Please remember that most ImagizeYourWorld items are Custom-Made-to-Order.
- Handling/production time varies between orders, and is based on the order size, type(s) of item(s) ordered, when the order is placed, and other relevant factors.
- Please allow enough time for your order to be made prior to shipping, and for possible transit dealys due to weather and/or the USPS transporting a larger volume of packages this time of year than usual.
- Multiple shipping methods will be available for you to select from during checkout; choose the USPS option that best meets your needs.
Winter Weather Reminder & Possible Delays!
- As the Holiday Shopping Season gets underway, please remember that shipping and/or transit times may be longer than usual; please plan accordingly.
- Multiple shipping methods are offered during checkout; please note that "USPS Priority Express" is no longer considered to be a 1-day service: it is a 1-2 day service, depending on the address and exact time of mailing (and this 1-2 days is in addition to the handling/production time prior to mailing).
- eBay's calculation of the "delivery date estimate" weighs the seller's history of delivery time much more heavily than the actual advertised handling time and USPS transit time estimates; please remember this is only an estimate.
- Snow, ice and extreme cold...
- ... can cause shipping/transit/delivery delays, even when the origin and destination areas are unaffected.
- ... can cause power and/or internet outages that may affect communication and shipping times.
multiple purchases into a single order of $50.00 or more, and basic U.S. Shipping
is FREE! Certain
terms and conditions apply. If you have questions please ask prior to purchasing.
Welcome to Imagize Your World! Thank you for supporting Handmade in the U.S.A.!
Thank you for your patience while I update this page...
There are several great ways to shop:
- Click on a picture or link (below) to search for that featured item type, theme or color group
- Select a category from the list (on the left)
- Use the store Search Box (on the left) to manually enter your own search term
- ... or Browse All My Items!
If you need assistance, I'm here to help! Click on the "Contact" link on my profile page -- or the "Contact Seller" link for any item in my store -- to ask a question. :)
* CLEARANCE items (and variations) are listed at discounted prices, and may be prototypes, samples, discontinued items/options, returns, imperfect items, etc. so please read all details carefully.
Shop for Jewelry by Color: Black, Gray, White, Brown, Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Purple, Blue, Green, Teal, Rainbow
Shop by Holiday, Season or Theme:
- Valentine's Day... Hearts, Love, Wedding
- St. Patrick's Day... Lucky, Irish, Shamrocks
- Easter... Bunny, Eggs, Candy, Cross, He Is Risen
- Independence Day/4th of July... Patriotic, Red-White-and-Blue, American Flag
- Halloween... Skulls, Spiders, Spider Webs, Bats, Blood Spatter
- Autumn... Leaves, Pumpkins, Trees
- Winter... Snowflakes, Snowmen
- Christmas... Santa Claus, Red-and-Green, Bells, Starlight Mints, Candy Canes, Light Strings
~ Messages & Announcements ~
August 25, 2019
- Holiday Reminder: Monday, September 02 is a Federal Holiday, observed by the USPS.
- That day is not counted as a "business day."
- The USPS will not be accepting new packages that day.
- USPS packages will not be delivered that day.
- If you have special timing needs, please plan accordingly.
Updates on my eBay store/items revamp (last updated April 24, 2019)...
- If you are waiting for specific items to be listed/relisted, or color sample photos to be included, please let me know so I can prioritize them and notify you when they have been added.
- If you cannot find what you are looking for, or need a custom listing, please contact me for assistance.
- The following changes/updates are currently in progress...
- The following changes/updates will begin soon...
- Reorganizing Suede Lace jewelry listings
- ... they will be listed by Suede type instead of by color group
- Adding more Suede Lace options
- Adding more Deerskin and Deertan Lace Color and Width options
- Adding more Leather and Chain (Chokers and Bracelets) Style options
- Returning (and adding more) Chain Necklace and Chain Bracelet Color and Width options
- Adding Leather Cord and Bead Wrap Bracelets
- Adding Wrap Chokers (satin, suede, etc.)
- Adding "Barbed Wire" Leather Cord
- Adding Woven/Braided/Knotted/Macrame/etc. Cord Chokers and Bracelets
- And much more!
- As always, if you have any questions, just ask! :)
~ Select Older Messages & Announcements ~
April 11, 2016
- My adjustable Chokers (Velvet, Satin, Lace, etc.) have been improved! As of April 04, 2016, the chains are a heavier gauge, and noticeably stronger than the style I've been using for the last 8+ years.
- The previous chain style worked well for plain lightweight ribbon chokers, but the new chain that recently became available allows for more versatility and uniformity.
- The chokers can be worn more tightly, but PLEASE use caution to avoid injury!
- Pendants, charms, or other embellishments with some weight can now be added to the chokers.
- New heavier choker options will be listed in the near future.
- There is no longer a different chain style for the gunmetal option; all five metal colors are the same.
- For those familiar with my previous chain, this new style is also brass, and looks basically the same, only a little larger with a little heavier gauge.
- For comparison, I am including a size-reference photo of both the previous chain (shown in Antique Silver), and the new chain (shown in Silver Tone).
- The previous chain style will still be available as a substitution, for those who prefer the "daintier" look, and lighter weight chain.
- The even larger and heavier gauge Steel chain (shown below in Gold tone) will still be available as a substitution -- for Silver Tone, Gold Tone and Gunmetal options only -- for those who plan to add VERY heavy embellishments, or simply prefer a "chunkier" look.
- To request one of the substitutions, just include a note during checkout, as always.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know!