|Welcome to Fabric Fotos! Find Fabric Quilt Squares,Storybook Blocks,Native American items and accessories,Moccasin Kits,& kits to finish for your Regalia.Made in Texas, USA. Free domestic shipping, see details in listing. Don't pay individually-finish shopping and request invoice.|
|I have some medical issues I need to take care of. I will open back up when I am able. |
|These reproductions are printed direct to the fabric and are washable but may not be appropriate for children’s quilts that need to be washed often in machine and dryer.|
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS (manufacturer states 2-3% residual shrinkage. If you want to pre-shrink, hold under cold running water for 3-5 minutes and drip dry. Do not wring for less wrinkles)
With this Fabric Fotos block(s), you are creating an heirloom. Care Instructions are as follows:
1. Wash your blocks as you would any other fine quilt - infrequently and only when absolutely necessary!
2. Use a delicate detergent or quilt soap. NO BLEACH, OR DETERGENT WITH BLEACH ADDED.
3. Wash in cold water by hand in the sink or bathtub, keeping quilt flat. For best results, machine washing and drying not recommended.
4. Quilt soap directions usually tell you to soak briefly without agitation, rinse and lay flat to dry.
5. I have read that a good substitute for expensive quilt soaps is baby shampoo and I have successfully used it (capful).
6. You can iron your block. Iron from the back side (or be sure your iron is clean) with or without steam, laying it on a clean white fabric or folded pillowcase.
7. If this is a gift or item for sale, you are free to copy and include washing instructions with your item.
8. DO NOT DRY-CLEAN due to the fact that different cleaners use different chemicals in their dry cleaning processes.