Electronic Express Shipping Policy
- Shipping prices vary depending on the weight of the product.
- Most of our products ship via FedEx. Smaller accessories and cables are shipped via USPS.
- In Stock products ship in 24-48 hours (business days).
- Electronic Express ships only to physical addresses in the US lower 48 states.
- Sorry, we do NOT ship to PO Boxes, APO Boxes, Internationally, Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska, or Hawaii.
- Sorry, we do not currently offer expedited shipping.
- Please read our Return Policy before ordering.
International Shipping Policy
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Electronic Express has no control over these charges, nor can Electronic Express predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Orders shipped using eBay’s Global Shipping Program have already paid their import charges and must contact eBay directly for any issues.
Before completing any purchase, it is your responsibility to check all product Specifications and make sure you're choosing compatible items that will work in your country.