Glass vials have a broad application base and are chemical resistant. They are a good choice for acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils, household cosmetics, and aqueous products.
Why Use Glass?
• Glass is inert and compatible with virtually all materials.
• Glass is resealable and recyclable.
• Made in a variety of colors.
• Glass does not rust or corrode.
Great For Retailers Of:
• Aromatherapy Oils & Essential Oils.
• Massage Oils.
• Anointing Oils
• Perfume Samples
Glass can be labeled or custom silk screened. Plus glass conveys an image of quality!
Our Standard Glass Vial Specifications Are:
Vial Dimensions: Overall vial lengths are subject to a tolerance of ± 1mm.
Annealing: Glass vials are fully annealed to eliminate internal strain and to assure correct mechanical strength.
Glass: Manufactured from either Soda-Lime glass tubing (Type III) or clear/amber (Type I) Borosilicate glass.