What size Crocs shoes should I purchase?
Order the closest available size to your usual shoe size. For details about size, see our size guide
for size charts and information about Crocs fit styles: roomy, relaxed and standard.
What payment methods do you accept?
Crocs eBay Outlet accepts payment via PayPal only.
Can I use special offers or gift cards?
Coupon codes, promotional discounts and gift cards from the Crocs website are not valid on the Crocsâ¢ eBay Outlet.
Can I change or cancel an order I've already placed?
We begin processing orders immediately. For this reason we are unable to change or cancel orders. If you have any questions about your order please contact customer service
How do I return an item and when can I expect a refund?
We issue refunds after our warehouse has received and inspected items and determined they are unworn and resalable. If they are determined to be resalable, you'll receive your refund within two weeks of delivery to our warehouse. Refunds are issued as credits to your PayPal account. For details, visit the Crocs eBay Outlet return policy
Can I exchange an item?
Exchanges are not available at this time. You may return an item by following the instructions in our Crocs eBay Outlet return policy
to return your goods and place a new order.
What is the warranty on your products?
All of Crocs products are under warranty for up to 45 days after your purchase. Please contact customer service
and one of our representatives will be happy assist you.
How much is shipping?
We ship our products via Fedex ground and charge a flat rate of $4.99 per order.
When will my order ship?
Your order will ship within 48 hours of the date your order was placed. Upon shipment, you will receive an email with the order tracking information. For details about shipping, visit the shipping section
of the Crocs eBay Outlet.
Can I combine shipping on multiple items?
Crocs eBay Outlet can ship multiple items if they are added to an ebay cart and ordered at once.
Do you ship internationally?
International shipping is currently not available. We currently ship to the lower 48 US states only.
How do I care for my Crocs?
- To keep your Crocs in good condition, avoid leaving them where they will be exposed to heat or sun, such as a dishwasher, washing machine, or hot car, as this can cause the shoes to shrink or warp.
- Keep your classic Crocs shoes clean by hand washing them with cold water and mild soap.
- If you have metallic leather Crocs, clean gently with a soft rubber sponge or slightly damp rag. Use a leather cream to restore shine and a protector spray to repel water.
- If your Crocs shoes are made with smooth Napa leather, remove dust and dirt with a damp rag. Use a cotton brush to apply a natural waxy shoe cream or wax. Apply slowly in spiral manner.
- Patent leather Crocs shoes can be gently wiped off with a clean damp cloth. Or use a professional product which had been designed to clean patent leather. Never use harsh chemicals such as alcohol, detergent or liquid as they'll remove the shine and luster from your shoes.
- PU wedges and heel material: A damp cloth should remove most dust and dirt. Avoid solvent cleaners wherever possible as these may destroy the glue used to bond the sole.
- For suede and lambs wool Crocs shoes, clean upper gently with soft wire brush or plastic brush and apply a suede/lambswool protective spray to repel water.
- Leather Crocs shoes can be cleaned gently with a humid rag or brush. Apply waxy shoe cream and polish/brush with soft brush, cotton or wool rag to a natural luster.
- For elastic/stretch material, clean gently with humid rag or soft rubber.