- We will not reduce the declared value on an item being shipped overseas.
- We will will not declare items purchased from us as gifts. Please do not ask us to do this.
- International shipping duty charges, VAT taxes, or international handling fees are NOT included in your shipping quote. Buyers are responsible for these charges. We are not able to estimate or calculate what these charges may be. Items may not be delivered until these fees/taxes are paid in your country.
- Canada shipping: buyers please use USPS services as FEDEX ground may charge hefty Duty taxes. We do not pay duty or broker fees.
- Customs can take up to 14 days to process packages and clear customs.
- Carlsbad Golf Center and the USPS have no jurisdiction over Customs. Once processed by Customs, packages will be released for delivery.
- Please be patient with all international shipments. If after 21 business/postal days from shipping notification, you have not received your package, contact Carlsbad Golf Center and we will be happy to research the delay. Our experience has been that most delayed shipments arrive within 30 days of the ship date. On the rare occasion your package is delayed beyond thirty (30) business days, please contact Carlsbad Golf Center and we will explore replacement options with you. Thank you.
- We offer combined shipping. If you win multiple auctions do not pay for them individually.
- Wait until ALL the auctions are over, then proceed to check out.
- Automatically your order will be combined for single payment. (If not just email us.)