Bargains Delivered loves serving shoppers! We are here to build relationships and trust, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Personal Service, Convenience, Trust
We have been established since 2005, with over 10,000 positive feedback received on eBay. We have high Average Detailed Seller Ratings in Item as Described, Communication, Shipping Time, and Shipping and Handling Charges.
- Our return policies are simple: brand new items may be returned up to 30 days from receipt. Customer covers shipping (initial and return) and 20% restocking fee if brand new. Brand new includes all packaging, tags, etc in perfect condition. Items which are not brand new may be subject to a 50% restocking fee or not accepted at all.
- We ship fast, usually in 1-2 business days, with delivery expected 2-5 days later.
- Messages will be sent automatically with shipping updates.
- We may require Signature on any orders. All orders for bikes require Signature.
- Refusal of delivery, invalid address, unable to sign and receive, and any other reason beyond our cause of error will be treated as standard return, with all shipping and restocking fees deducted.
- Please inspect your package and merchandise as soon as possible to report any shipping damage or other concerns. Please save all packaging and materials until you are sure there is no damage and you will not be returning the item. If you need to return, we don't provide replacement packaging.
- For shipping damage, we can usually replace any specific part that is damaged. Let us know which parts need replacement. We do not provide any credits for work done to correct shipping damage (such as at local bike shops) or for the inconvenience of parts arriving damaged. We will work with you to correct any problems.
- Sales Tax: Tax is charged for orders shipped to all states where such taxes are applicable. The amount of tax charged is based on current state and local tax rates. We are required to collect Sales Tax for orders shipping to Missouri and California. If the buyer's state requires the payment of use tax on out-of-state purchases, then that is fully the responsibility of the buyer. State and local tax rates are subject to change at any time