- Begin with either a blank starter links or partially assembled charm link – the steps are the same.
- The charms link together with a loop on the back of the starter link that hooks to an opening on the charm. In order to add the charm, you will need to expand the links outward and press down with your thumb to keep it in place.
- First, hold the link in the palm of your hand leaving your index finger and thumb free. Grasp the opposite end with the other hand and pull to stretch the links. The links will not break! This step will expose the hooks you will use to attach the charms.
- Press down firmly with your left hand to hold the links open. For a first time starter links, your starting point will be the last link on the right side.
- Notice the link opening on the left side of each charm. While holding the link open by pressing with your thumb, slide the charm onto the end from bottom to top.
Hope these instructions will help.
Please contact me if there is anything.