Have you ever make a button by yourself? Here I'd like to teach you a very simple method to make a fabric botton with molds. The molds and the aluminum tone backs cover metal buttons can be supplied in my store. It's easy for you. :) Well, let's start our DIY journey! :-*
Materials and supplies
1. Button Molds
2. Aluminium Buttons
3. A Hammer
4. A piece of cloth（which is fit for the button）
5. An iron bar
Now, let's begin!
1. Put the cloth on the one end of the mold
2. Put the upper half alminium button on the cloth
3. Then press downward together with the extra cloth
4. Put the bottom half alminium button into the opposite end of the mold
5. Put the two ends together and you will see there is no cloth at the juncture
6. Strik the mold with the iron bar
7. Then just separate the each end of the mold
Ding! A fabric button was made!
It is the simplest tutorial I have written. You can just have a try. Hope you enjoy it.